Robotic Solutions for Tough Foundry Applications
A shortage of highly skilled labor, supply chain disruption and the rising cost of materials present multiple challenges for the metal foundry industry. The good news is, demand for metal casting and fabrication services, driven in part by the automotive industry, is expected to continue on an upward trajectory.
To meet the needs of customers, operations managers need to consider alternative solutions that can help them overcome changing market dynamics while keeping production functioning at a high-level.
Lincoln Electric, a trusted leader in the metal and die casting industry, provides a comprehensive selection of automated products and services proven to improve quality, consistency and cycle times. Whether your goal is to increase productivity, save on materials or provide a safer working environment, the experts at Lincoln Electric can help you come up with a plan to drive your business objectives in a positive direction.
Our Automated Metal Casting Advantage Can Help:
- Increase output
- Stand up to harsh foundry conditions
- Decrease temperature variation and increase die life
- Produce higher material yields with every pour
- Promote consistent and effective die cooling
- Increase worker comfort and safety
- Provide more consistency and process timing and control
- Reduce equipment maintenance, repairs and downtime